Project Management Services
Dyce Technologies Services & Project Management Consulting
As a leader in project management consulting, Dyce Technologies is the niche provider clients seek out when they are looking to implement business-enhancing, agile PMO services that improve project and portfolio performance.
Dyce Technologies helps you improve PMO performance with proven project management consulting and time-tested approaches that have been implemented with hundreds of organizations.
- Business Process Management: We utilize continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma, combined with change management approaches to achieve stakeholder buy-in. With engaged stakeholders, the new or refined business processes are clearly defined and sustainably applied throughout your organization.
- Business Technology: We provide consultative support to IT program management offices, prioritize the IT department’s portfolio of projects, and offer a project management approach to end-to-end system selection and implementation projects within IT and other business functions.
- PMO Deployment, Operation, and Enhancement: Dyce Technologies has been known as a leader in PMO design and practice, bringing its clients the expertise and tools needed to help create and sustain a value-driven PMO.
- Project Review & Recovery: With so much at stake, fast action is the key to avoiding losses associated with project failures. Dyce Technologies brings you experts who can address common areas of concern including scope, resource availability, and project controls to turn around a troubled project quickly.
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM): Our project portfolio management (PPM) approach helps you select and manage an optimal portfolio of projects - one that maximizes your organization's responsiveness, revenues and adaptability while keeping the projects aligned with your strategic business goals.
- Project Management Maturity Advancement: We work with our clients to assess the current level of maturity, develop an achievable improvement plan, and help keep the momentum going by supporting the execution and measurement of the recommended improvements.
- Organizational Change Management: Culture influences how organizational strategy is executed. As strategies evolve in response to market conditions, organizational cultures must also shift to stay competitive and profitable.
- Project Management Methodology Implementation: Implementation is a collaborative process, with final methodology ownership in your hands. Our methodology implementation approaches are designed to foster acceptance and make the adoption of a standard methodology welcomed within your project culture.
- Demand Management: The convergence of portfolio and resource management to meet business and project demands.
- Project Management Mentors: Dyce Technologies mentors work closely with your project managers and project personnel to build project management competency while ensuring successful execution of projects.
- Resource Management Dyce Technologies helps you obtain, structure, and analyze your resource management information and practices to use your talent effectively and streamline resource deployment.
- Vendor Management Dyce Technologies has the experience to manage and work on your behalf with vendors to ensure terms and conditions are met.
- Project Portfolio Management: We assist organizations in doing the right projects right – those projects with strategic alignment that make the best use of your organization’s time, talent, effort, and budget.
- Regulatory & Quality: We utilize project management to translate, plan, and execute strategies to help you achieve successful submissions, adhere to agency compliance, and remediate identified issues.
- Supply Chain Optimization: We identify constraints and inefficiencies in your supply chain, and provide process and technology recommendations to overcome these identified issues vetted by your organizational leaders
Business Process Management:
When designed properly and implemented effectively, business process management initiatives maximize the utilization of an organization’s time, resources, and capital to create long-term value.
Dyce Technologies develops and refines business processes to be simple, clear, and consistently applied throughout your organization.
We align your processes with your strategic goals so that every activity provides meaningful value and supports optimal performance. Our project management consultants collaboratively lead Business Process Management (BPM) initiatives from start to finish - characterizing the current state process, identifying gaps and opportunities to improve efficiencies, redesigning and creating a “to be” state, and implementing the new process – helping clients establish a deep understanding of their business processes and controls in order to optimize quality, safety throughout, and cost management. Dyce Technologies collaborative approach also helps organizations evolve a continuous improvement capability and disposition
Dyce Technologies approaches your BPM initiative with a critical eye and applies our extensive experience and knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies which include Lean, Six Sigma, and other analytical tools. Dyce Technologies silent features and analytics are combined with essential change management approaches to ensure critical stakeholder buy-in and therefore sustainable application.
Our experience in process improvement has proven that optimized processes require thoughtful integration to deliver value. Too often, processes are redesigned only to be partially adopted or, worse yet, never implemented. In other cases, poor implementation and immersion leads to a reversion to old methodologies and heuristics. Integrating processes with human intervention enables adoption, value creation, sustainable application and performance. Dyce Technologies employs a disciplined approach to process design, improvement and integrates change management practices to ensure your processes are not only sustained but continually improved.
Dyce Technologies will help you improve business processes and:
- Increase the strategic value of your business process efforts
- Improve the quality of products or services
- Improve resource morale and utilization
- Achieve consistent results
- Enhance your organization’s ability to change
- Strengthen your company’s bottom line
Example business process initiatives include:
- Product development process creation
- Post-merger process integration
- Project Portfolio Management process assessment
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process creation
- Supply chain assessment and design
- Quality and regulatory process development
- Back office financial process assessment and integration
PMO Deployment, Operation, and Enhancement:
PMOs are increasingly being entrusted with more strategic responsibilities:
Organizations continue to be challenged with the consistent application of defined project management processes, resource planning, forecasting, and other business demands. A well-managed Project Management Office (PMO) can address these challenges in order to ensure successful project delivery. We work with clients when they need to deploy a new PMO, operate a PMO, or optimize and enhance an existing PMO to meet a set of evolving challenges, functions, and services.
Deploying a New PMO:
The first step PM Solutions takes in deploying a PMO is to assess the current environment and develop a deployment roadmap incorporating your organization’s culture and operating practices. We will work with you to identify, prioritize, and establish a set of fundamental PMO functions and services. Deployment includes establishing governance standards, developing the PMO Charter and communications plan, identifying resource needs and performance measures, incorporating the right amount of repeatable delivery processes to fit your culture, and improving the competencies of your staff through training and mentoring. Emphasis is on the PMO providing an organizational entity focused on improving the management of your portfolio.
Operating a PMO:
If project management is not a core competency, consider outsourcing the PMO. PM Solutions works in partnership with you to understand your goals and establish a structure that will achieve them. We will evaluate what you currently have in place and will subsidize as required. Or, if preferred, can utilize our customizable toolkit of proven techniques and methodologies. Constant communication, incorporating organizational change management is crucial to the success and is a core tenet of our PMO operating model. Performance measures are collectively established upfront with you and progress toward established goals is continually evaluated via quality and performance reviews.
Enhancing an Existing PMO:
PMOs are consistently being challenged to provide additional value to their organizations. To meet business demands, projects must be completed faster and cheaper. The business wants more transparency and they look to the PMO to optimize project resources. We can help your organization rise to the challenge.
To take your PMO to the next level, Dyce Technologies will first review and evaluate your existing PMO structure, and provide recommendations targeted to enhance it. We will develop a transformational roadmap, identifying areas of opportunity, and will collaboratively with you create an implementation plan for deployment. Common areas of focus for this type of transformation may include enhanced visibility, level of PM competency evaluation, portfolio resource optimization, demand management of both project and operations work, and facilitating organizational change. PMOs offering this level of service govern with a senior management focus on strategic issues and facilitate change across the organization.
Project Management Methodology Implementation:
Is your methodology agile enough to meet business demands?
Dyce Technologies can develop methodology and process to meet your organizations needs by taking into account the size of your project portfolio, complexity and duration of projects/programs, and your current operational model (are you growing or are you contracting). It's important to have the right level of process, associated with the appropriate artifacts and tools, to enable your project teams to deliver.
There's no need to start from scratch. We will evaluate the current state of your processes and utilization across your organization. Our expert consultants come equipped with a toolkit of processes, forms, and templates to draw from that can be used to subsidize what you already have. The key is to have the right level of process to maintain control and deliver projects in an expedient manner.
The deployment of methodology is not a one-time effort. Once you have a process and artifacts developed, they must be deployed. Different methods can be used to deploy new process and standards within an organization. Some examples are classroom training, workshops, lunch and learn.
Coaches are highly recommended to work alongside Project and Program Managers in a group setting or on a one-on-one basis to ensure that the methodology is properly put into practice. To support natural attrition within an organization, we can provide a new hire orientation process to make transitions smoother.
- Software Services
- Software Consulting Services
- Application Development & Support Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Website Design & Development Services
- Software AMC’s
- Computer AMC’s
- Security Services
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructural Product Services
- Assisted Procurement Services
- Project Management Services
- Networking Services