Software Consulting Services
In the current competitive and niche market using cutting edge technologies we as a dedicated team’s at Dyce Technologies use tailor-made planning, monitoring, controlling and apply successful methods in order to achieve set goals towards our clients projects.
Dyce Technologies strongly believes in the team work and has applied various methodologies in managing the projects which has put us and the organization in the successful path.
We as strong & dedicated team have adapted and implemented Agile methodology to our/client projects and achieved outstanding results at the time of delivery.
Agile - Quality delivered
We will sneak into & study clients projects in & out which will allow to define project objectives in an effective structure.
To kick-start we will apply S.M.A.R.T objectives to deliver tremendous results.
- Setting Specific objectives towards the project - like milestones, chunk of tasks and simplifying the goals piece by piece.
- Measuring the project objectives to address the factors involved in the process of achieving the set goals.
- Ensuring the objectives set towards the project are Achievable and realistic.
- Based on the above objectives we will get to a point how Realistic are these to achieve towards the project goals.
- Finally Time is the key factor ensuring that time frame is broken evenly to meet and achieve the tasks set for the project.
Dyce Technologies indulged and approaches into software and mobile app projects; here is the step to step life cycle of a typical development project activity as follows:
1. Business Development – Identifying potential customers and interacting, explaining our services for the requirement.
2. Pre-Sales – Meeting the client, configuring project strategy, discussion on pros & cons and finalizing the deal with required agreements.
3. Planning stage – carrying out the business analysis and crafting mobile strategy. When creating a mobile app, it is crucial to take time to go through the necessary research and planning steps.
- Idea evaluation – a preliminary stage, when experts investigate the idea, correct it, give their advice and create rough logics for it.
- Competition analysis – study of activities of other players in the market.
- SWOT-analysis – evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of the product, insights into opportunities and other aspects.
- ROI calculation – assessment of the future app market performance help realize the real value and adjust budget accordingly.
- Requirements scope – summing up requirements for the future product at all levels.
- Market research – this study shows the overall situation on the market to help adjust the concept of the product to current demand.
- Defining user persons – understanding who your target audience is crucial in crafting advertising approach.
- Technologies & tools assessment – study of specific tools required for the industry and select a set of technologies to meet the objectives of the project.
- Complex promotion strategy – a step-by-step action plan for acquisition and retaining users.
4. Technical documentation – describing all tech requirements and details. Also known as a technical specification or software documentation, this paper is a complex manual of your product, outlining requirements, business logic and leading your specialists through all stages of the project:
- Makes your software universally understandable.
- Provides flexibility for future changes.
- Adds value to your app by providing a clear manual.
- Helps to keep control of your own product.
- Allows reusing existing parts of the developed application.
5. Prototyping – creating the sketch, wireframes, prototype and final app skins upon approval. Prototyping is a process of defining a concept in visual terms and evaluating how the app might develop to correct a misconception.
- Creating a sketch – the draft version of your app on paper that sets up the main logic, number of screens and the way they interact with each other.
- Creating wireframes – provides the visualization of the draft structure.
- Creating a clickable prototype – helps to find out and analyze all possible use cases, discover logical breaks and technical inconsistencies in the original idea.
- Designing app skins – collecting all wireframes and put them together to get the final design.
6. Development – front-end and back-end segments of coding.
This segment usually consists of two main parts:
- Front-end development – client-side development, creating a presentation layer of the software for a direct user interaction with it.
- Back-end development – a server/database part of development, connecting a front-end part of the mobile app with the data access layer.
7. Quality Assurance – testing tech requirements, device compatibility, interface, security aspects etc.
In the agile development, it’s usually a continuous process following every sprint of Development:
- Compatibility testing – running the app on different devices and screen sizes.
- Interface testing – checking the navigation, menu and buttons performance.
- Device compatibility testing – checking how the app looks and performs on various screen sizes.
- Low-level resources testing – examination of the app in conditions of low battery, slow internet connection, etc.
- Security testing – provides quality assurance of users data safety.
- Beta testing – giving users access to the app to get feedback.
8. Publishing & Maintenance – publishing to the app store, updates releases, infrastructure, and entire app maintenance.
- Publishing of the app and following updated versions to a chosen app store.
- Infrastructure support – either you have admin panel to post on or cloud service attached; you’ll need to make sure it functions fully.
- App store optimization – helping your app move onto the tops of search lists and this way gain more users.
- Software Services
- Software Consulting Services
- Application Development & Support Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Website Design & Development Services
- Software AMC’s
- Computer AMC’s
- Security Services
- Access Control
- Fire Alarm
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructural Product Services
- Assisted Procurement Services
- Project Management Services
- Networking Services