Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website dycetech.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Dyce Technologies” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we”.
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The dycetech website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Dyce Technologies (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
These Terms and Conditions (‘the Terms’) govern your relationship with ‘Dyce Technologies’. The services offered by us will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. No variation of these Terms will be accepted unless agreed in writing by an authorized person of The ‘Dyce Technologies’.
The following terms and conditions apply without exception, to all sales by ‘Dyce Technologies’.
The ‘Dyce Technologies’ is a proprietor firm, carrying on the business of In-House Training, Corporate Training, Online Training, Security Services, IT & Non IT Staffing and Other Services. ‘Dyce Technologies’ facilitates to complete the requirements of Individuals, Corporate Professionals and Organizations through the portal with best quality.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain Materials, Information, Products, Software, Programs and Services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Dyce Technologies is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
PROVISION OF SERVICES:
If you obtain Services from us, then we shall use our skilled and expertise to carry out the Services to a standard equivalent to that of a competent professional, and shall warrant our work as free from defects. In particular, we cannot be held responsible for any fault or damage caused by our executives or their contracted agents. In the event of a claim arising relating to the level of skill and judgment applied in the course of providing Services, we reserve, at our sole discretion the right to appoint an independent expert in the field to appraise the work carried out in the execution of the service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE:
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may visit the web site. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site, The ‘Dyce Technologies’, any of its business divisions in India/abroad reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
Website usage guidelines?
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
The followings are the conditions while making payment after obtains The ‘Dyce Technologies’ service through web sites:
- The Client should use their own valid Debit/Credit card/bank account/cash cards to obtain our services.
- The Clients are prohibited from using third party Debit/Credit Cards. If doing so please intimate and update upfront to the concern person.
- After making the payment via a payment gateway, you will receive the acknowledgement from our end to confirm the completion of the request.
- You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
When you transact to the Dyce Technologies, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
- To make a transaction to Dyce Technologies, you are bound to pay for the mentioned invoice of particular training, service or transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH DYCE TECHNOLOGIES.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Dyce Technologies unless agreed to by Dyce Technologies in writing.
Dyce Technologies reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of Dyce Technologies website are subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Dyce Technologies reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
USE OF CONTENT:
- All logos, brands and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the ‘Dyce Technologies’ and / or its associate entities that feature on this website.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Dyce Technologies or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior approval of respective entities.
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- The use of these properties or any other content on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the website content, is strictly prohibited.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
PROPRIETARY USE OF DYCE TECHNOLOGIES STUDY MATERIAL:
Dyce Technologies owns the Intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the website are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are dycetech.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the website, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Dyce Technologies; therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Dyce Technologies has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Dyce Technologies intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The ‘Dyce Technologies’ and its associate against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the website material or your breach of these terms and conditions of website use.
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS:
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person, who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the dycetech website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Dyce Technologies to notify your claims of copyright by email email@example.com
LINKS AND HYPERLINKS TERMS:
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Dyce Technologies will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this website on any other website or web page.
- Do not link to Dyce Technologies pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to dycetech website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this website, The ‘Dyce Technologies’ and its associate shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this website.
No warranty is given that the website will operate error-free or that this website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The ‘Dyce Technologies’ and its associate are not responsible for those costs.
The website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The ‘Dyce Technologies’ and its associate to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall The ‘Dyce Technologies’ and is associated with the corporate brand name The ‘Dyce Technologies’ or otherwise, mentioned at this Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data, information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
The ‘Dyce Technologies’ shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in respect of the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war, threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of a third party); difficulty in obtaining materials, labor or machinery; and power failure or breakdown in machinery.